Complete Landscape Maintenance from One Day Tree Service
What Are the Benefits of Regular Landscape Maintenance?
Your yard and surrounding landscape are part of your home’s exterior, curb appeal, and a reflection of your family. As part of your local neighborhood, you want your yard to be one of the best on the block. Expert service can be as simple as searching for tree maintenance near me and choosing our fast, reliable team.
Just some of the benefits of regular landscape and lawn maintenance include:
- Enjoying landscaping designed to provide beauty all year round.
- Providing protection against diseases and drought with professional care on a regular basis.
- Having healthy grass which is weed-free and comfortable for bare feet.
- Shade and sun management which can improve energy efficiency and provide cool outdoor spaces.
- Attracting beneficial pollinators and birds with colorful annuals and flowering shrubs.
- Having a safe outdoor space for children and/or pets which is free of toxic weeds, dangerous decorative plants, and chemicals.
Providing protection from soil erosion and plant loss which could lower the value of your home
Yard and Landscape Maintenance Tips
- Perform a walk-around inspection of your trees and shrubs every week. Call for tree service if branches are broken, damaged, or appear diseased.
- Test the soil before adding soil amendments or fertilizer to determine what your lawn and perennial plants need.
- Add one inch of fresh mulch around plant beds and trees when needed, but keep the mulch from touching the tree trunk. Maximum depth of mulch should be three inches.
- Repair problems with irrigation systems promptly to prevent soil erosion and drought damage to established trees and plants.
Perfect Surroundings for Your Home and Family
When it comes to regular landscape maintenance, contact us first. Our professional team can take care of any size yard or estate and bring its full beauty to the forefront. Our friendly team does the difficult work for you, including pergola construction, irrigation system installation and repair, as well as all the services you expect from a professional landscaping company.
One Day Tree Service has been making the landscapes of Los Angeles more beautiful since our family business started back in 2011. There is no substitute for reliability and experience when it comes to maintaining year-round landscapes and lawns in our climate. Call us today at 1-800-716-9336, stop worrying about your yard and landscaping, and let us take care of everything for you!
Call for tree service if branches are broken, damaged, or appear diseased.
Keep the mulch from touching the tree trunk. Maximum depth of mulch should be three inches.
This will prevent soil erosion and drought damage to established trees and plants.