Installing and Repairing Pavers, Patios, and Driveways
Maintaining patio pavers, repairing walkways, and caring for your asphalt, brick, or concrete paver driveway will increase your curb appeal and improve your functional landscaping. One Day Tree Service provides all the regular repair your landscape needs and can install new patios and driveways or replace existing problem fixtures.
Even old pool surrounds and drainage pathways can become landscape focal points when they are re-paved with concrete pavers. This stylish and long-lasting building material is transforming traditional landscaping, replacing concrete and asphalt.
Why Choose Concrete Pavers for Landscaping?
Concrete pavers are much stronger than poured cement. Many carry a lifetime warranty, and all are easy to replace without disturbing surrounding areas. They are manufactured in a variety of attractive colors, making it possible to have patterns and mosaics in your patio floor which might last for generations.
The Benefits of Installing and Maintaining Paving, Patios, and Driveways
Having the right areas of your landscape paved and maintaining your brick, asphalt, or concrete driveway and pathways offers many benefits to your home and family, including:
- Ensuring proper drainage of water away from your foundation.
- Correcting brick or paver movements to maintain a smooth and safe walking surface.
- Conserving water by directing rain to flowerbeds and gardens.
- No curing time is needed for brick or concrete paver work, allowing you to use your patio or driveway immediately.
- Pavers provide better traction for driveways than poured concrete.
- There is little or no waste involved with patio laying or paving repair, because individual pavers can be replaced rather than breaking apart and rebuilding an entire concrete structure.
- Building it once to last a lifetime, which is better for the environment and drastically reduces maintenance and repair costs.
Maintenance Tips for Pavers, Patios, and Driveways
Maintaining your patio and driveway paving is easy with these simple tips:
- Sweep your pavers often, especially before it rains, to help prevent stains.
- Rinse your patio, walkway, or driveway with a hose regularly to remove what sweeping does not; however, avoid pressure washing unless truly necessary.
- Wash your driveway, patio, and walkways to remove stains from leaves or berries, using dish soap, baking powder, and water. With vigorous scrubbing, this solution will remove most stains except oil.
- Oil stains should be removed with an oil or grease remover, then washed with soap and rinsed to remove the solvent. This process may remove the sealer coat.
- Apply paver sealer once each year to repel dirt and stains, or schedule a maintenance or repair appointment with us to keep your patio, driveway, and landscape in peak condition.
Smoothing the Way with Professional Patio and Driveway Service
At One Day Tree Service we take care of more than trees! Our highly skilled team provides expert paving, fencing, landscaping, gardening, irrigation, and tree care. We have the expertise to transform your landscape and enhance your property with structures and stonework that will last a lifetime. Call us today to smooth the path to more beautiful and functional surroundings.
Especially before it rains, to help prevent stains. Also rinse your patio, walkway, or driveway with a hose regularly to remove what sweeping does not; however, avoid pressure washing unless truly necessary.
Using dish soap, baking powder, and water, this solution will remove most stains except oil.
This helps to repel dirt and stains. Or, schedule a maintenance or repair appointment with us to keep your patio, driveway, and landscape in peak condition.